Our website address is: https://bestypins.com.
As Bestiypins.com, we respect your privacy rights and strive to ensure this during your time on our site. Definitions regarding the security of your personal information are explained below and provided for your information. If you have any questions about the contract, please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. As Bestiypins.com, the privacy of our visitors is one of our priorities.
As with many standard web servers, Bestiypins.com keeps log files for statistical purposes. These files; It contains standard information such as your IP address, your internet service provider, the features of your browser, your operating system, and your entrance and exit pages to the site. Log files are not used for statistical purposes and do not violate your privacy. Your IP address and other information are not associated with your personal information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Bestiypins.com site provides links to many different internet addresses due to the nature of the internet. Bestiypins.com is not responsible for the content or privacy principles of the sites to which it provides links or banners. The linking process mentioned here is legally considered as “referencing”.
Google AdSense Program Policies
Sites showing Google ads may not include:
– Violent content, racial discrimination or a violent attitude towards any individual, group or organization,
Pornography, adult or mature content,
– Content related to computer / software piracy,
– Illegal drugs and drug production devices,
– Use of profanity and excessive language,
– Content related to gambling or casino,
– Content related to programs for which users are paid for clicking advertisements or offers, searching, browsing websites or reading e-mails,
– Repetitive or irrelevant keywords used too much in the content or code of web pages.
– The site’s search engine ranking, for example; Misleading or deceptive content or design to improve your site’s page ranking.
– Sale or promotion of weapons and weapon ammunition (eg rifles, combat knives, stun guns),
– Sale or promotion of beer or hard alcoholic beverages,
– Sale or promotion of tobacco or tobacco products,
Sale or promotion of prescription drugs,
– Sale or promotion of copies or imitations of products with special design or trademark value,
– Sale or promotion of term papers or student articles,
– Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activities or violates the legal rights of others.
Since Bestiypins.com accepts the Google Adsense program policies, it does not include the above-mentioned issues and practices.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.